Self Performance Mechanical, Inc. provides full service HVAC & refrigeration services for commercial businesses in CA and AZ
with our headquarters in Corona, CA. We have been in business since 2006 and we self perform our jobs so that we can
offer great service to our customers. We also offer around the clock emergency service and repairs. Our use of technology and
quality personnel allows us to work quickly and efficiently while communicating in a timely manner. We save our customers
money through quick and accurate diagnosis and repairs as well as by focusing on energy management and the
proper maintenance of equipment.
Self Performance Mechanical, Inc. is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
IT IS OUR POLICY TO:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company. Comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and requirements.
- Recycle all waste material possible including refrigerant and parts.
- Reduce the amount of waste material produced.
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending quote documents as PDF files.
- Avoid the use of postal services, saving on transportation and on paper (envelopes). For example, emailing invoices and statements of account.
- Recycle equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, we give away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
- Aim to reduce our gas heating usage.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout and using schedules to ensure computers are shut down after work.
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible, making use of the blank side for notes etc.
- Always to make use of recycling schemes by the printer manufacturers (to recycle toner cartridges and drums).
- Purchase products made with recycled paper. For example, laser paper.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact.
- Use low impact transport for travel to and from work and travel for business. For example, we have our employees’ car pool whenever possible.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email.
- Minimize gas consumption by scheduling jobs efficiently and prohibit wasting fuel from idling, which is tracked.
- Educate employees on sustainability and ensure all technicians have and use MSDS sheets available.
- Occupy buildings that are energy efficient. For example, automatic lights, automatic water and utilize EMS heating and air conditioning services.
We aim to regularly review our Environmental Policy and seek to reduce our impact each and every year.